2 channel keyring remote 433.92Mhz AM -
compatible with MR600/MR800 and MT5580/MT60/MT600/MT1000
2 channel keyring remote 433.92Mhz AM
- compatible with MR600/MR800 and MT5580/MT60/MT600/MT1000
M-842 keyring 2-button remote control
(to open up to two doors or gates)
• Uses high security code hopping technology.
• Only suits openers from 1999 if they are fitted with Merlin’s code hopping receiver.
• Incompatible with all earlier models, unless add-on rolling code receiver and adapter loom is fitted.
• Replaces remotes with the same colour buttons.
• Suits gate openers fitted with Merlin M-530 or M-532 code hopping receiver cards.
To fit or replace the batteries, use a coin to unscrew the cover on the rear of the remote. Insert the batteries with their writing facing up towards you.
To program this remote into the memory of your opener, locate the 'learn' button on the opener or receiver. Press the 'learn' button for more than one second then press the required button on the remote for one second. Press the remote button again to confirm. On the next press of that button, the door opener should operate. Repeat the process if required. To attach to a wall or other flat surface use any suitable flat head screw through the hole in the wall mounting plate. The rear of the remote control clips into the wall mounting plate.