Merlin Green M842 Garage Remote
Compatible with the following Garage Remotes:
- See photo attached to match your remote for compatibility
- Not compatible with Merlin Bear Claw style remotes
- Not compatible with Merlin Blue range remotes
Compatible with the following Garage Door Motor Models:
- Merlin 230T
- MO34 (Upgrade Pack)
- Slimline Black circular case with 2 Green buttons
- Shock/Splash resistant Ultrasonically welded case
- Uses code hopping technology, selecting a random code from 4.3 billion possible combinations every time used
- Transmitter Frequency 433MHz
- Key ring size
Keyring. One large button for primary use - small second button for secondary use.
Wall mounting bracket for key storage or wireless push button. Comes with coding instructions or see Merlin website for help Suits later model 430R & 230T
Programming Remotes: Locate the learn button on the opener. Press the learn button for 1-2 seconds (Until the light begins to flash.) Press and release the big button on the remote then press and release the small button on the remote. The light will stop flashing. Your remote is now coded in. The big button will operate the door, the small button will operate the light.