Merlin 3 channel mini remote 433.92Mhz AM
Compatible with the following Garage Door Motor Models:
A compact three button key ring transmitter, featuring the 3 channel “bear claw” mini-remote (AM)
MR600 MR650 MR800 MR850 MT5580 MT60 MT600 MT1000
Controls up to three different doors or gates. Suitable for pocket, or key chain.
MERLIN +2.0 E945M GARAGE DOOR REMOTE OPENER
1. Identify your Garage Door unit.
2. Remove the light cover to reveal the receiver board.
3. Locate the Orange or Purple ‘Learn’ or ‘LRN’ button.
4. On your new remote press & hold the button that you wish to program to the door.
Continue to hold the button through step 5.
5. While still holding the button on your remote press & release the ‘Learn’ / ‘LRN’ button on the receiver board.
6. Release the button on your remote.
7. If successful, the motor light will flash to indicate the remote has been programmed.
8. Test the new remote to check programming has been successful.