Merlin M802 – 2 Channel 40.685 Mhz Remote Control
Two buttons for multi use Visor clip/wall mountable This remote control has superseded the 2100 and M800 models.
M802 (Blue Remote)
Please Note: Not compatible with Green Merlin Remotes or Merlin+ or Merlin+ 2.0 models or motors post July 2001
Comes with coding instructions, coding is by 12 numbered dip switches and can be easily copied from your existing remote control.
Programming Remotes: Locate the code switches on the motor (usually hidden by a small black plastic access panel.) Remove the visor clip and battery cover from the new remote control. Locate the code switches in the new remote control. Match the code switches in the new remote control to the code switches in the opener. (DO NOT CHANGE THE CODE SWITCHES IN THE OPENER). Alternatively, if you have an existing remote control, you can match the code switches in the new remote control to the code switches in your existing remote control.
1. Unscrew the small screw at the back of the new remote and remove the small tab from the battery.
2. Open your original remote (if you do not have one, please remove the tab at the back of your motor which is labelled ‘code dip switches’ or remove the light cover of the motor to find the switches.
3. Change the switches of the new remote to match either your old remote or your motor.
4. Close the remote and test.
- Written by Affordable Garage Doors
- Parent Category: Garage Door Remote
- Category: Garage Door Remotes
- author: Affordable Garage Doors Gold Coast